Get a taste of what you can do, see, and learn on the Downeast Fisheries Trail.
Student Stories about Downeast Fisheries Collection includes:
- Short video about working waterfronts in Steuben, Northeast Harbor and Boothbay Harbor
- Short video about alewives and elvers at Somesville Mill Pond
- How Lobsters Consume Herring
- Rockweed: a growing industry potentially cut short
- Growing out: expanding perspectives of aquaculture in Downeast Maine
- Law Enforcement, Marine Resources and Community Downeast